Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
Ayodhya is a city and the administrative headquarters of Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh, India. It shares municipal corporation with its neighbouring twin town of Faizabad. The city is identified with the legendary city of Ayodhya, and as such, is the birthplace of Rama and setting of the epic Ramayana.
Gaya is a holy city beside the Falgu River, in the northeast Indian state of Bihar. It’s known for 18th-century Vishnupad Mandir, a riverside temple with an octagonal shrine. Close by, ancient Mangla Gauri Temple is set on a hilltop. To the north, Hindu devotees bath in a Brahma Kund pond before honoring their deceased ancestors atop Pretshila Hill. To the south lies the Hindu pilgrimage center of Bodh Gaya.
Allahabad, officially known as Prayagraj, and also known as Illahabad and Prayag, is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the administrative headquarters of Allahabad district—the most populous district in the state and 13th most populous district in India—and the Allahabad division
- Visit to Kashi vishwanath Temple , Kashi Annapurna Temple, Manikaranika Ghat, Sankatmochan Hanuman Temple etc.,
- Visit to Ramjanmabhoomi ,Saryu River, Lakshman Ghat, Kala Ram Temple, Hanuman Garhia, Treta Kethakur, Sita ki Rasoi, Dasrath Bhavan and Kanak Bhavan Temple
- Visit Mahabodhi Temple, Monastery, Thai temple,80 feet Buddha,Vishnu pad Hindu Temple perform some rituals, in hindu religion people do PINDA DAN for Their ancestors you may perform this and also Visit Gauri Temple & Falgu River.
- Visit Sangam meeting point of three river as per Hindu mythology take holy dip there and visit Bade hanuman Temple, Alopi Devi Mandir, ALLAHABAD FORT, Swaraj Bhavan, and Anand Bhavan
DAY 01- LUCKNOW
Arrival at Lucknow Airport and transfer to hotel. Later visit Chattar Manzil or Umbrella Palace – was constructed by order of Nawab Ghazi Uddin Haider and completed after his death by his successor. It is one of the imposing structures built by the Nawabs of Lucknow. Jama Masjid – located in the centre of the centre tecture. Rumi Darwaza – of Lucknow is one of the most impressive architectural structures in India. Clock Tower – The huge tower was constructed by Nawab Nasir-ud-Din haider in the year 1880 and in the evening visit Janeshwar Mishra Park & Ambedkar park. Overnight at Lucknow.
DAY 02- LUCKNOW-AYODHYA
Morning Enjoy half day city tour of Lucknow including visiting Bara Imambara – Bara means big and an imambara is a shrine built by Shia Muslims for the purpose of Azadari. It was built in 1784 by the forth Nawab of Awadh known as Asaf-ud-Daula. The Bara Immambara is among the grandest buildings. Afternoon drive to Ayodhya via visit Chhapaiya. Check in at hotel. In evening visit the major attractions of Ayodhya the Ram Janmabhumi (birthplace of Lord Rama) where he spent most of his childhood. Overnight at Ayodhya.
DAY 03- AYODHYA- PRAYAGRAJ
Morning visit visit Saryu River, Lakshman Ghat, Kala Ram Temple, Hanuman Garhia, Treta Kethakur, Sita ki Rasoi, Dasrath Bhavan and Kanak Bhavan Temple. And later drive to Allahabad ( Prayag).Check in at hotel and Overnight at Prayag.
DAY 04- PRAYAGRAJ- VARANASI
Morning visit Sangam meeting point of three river as per Hindu mythology take holy dip there and visit Bade hanuman Temple, Alopi Devi Mandir, ALLAHABAD FORT, Swaraj Bhavan, and Anand Bhavan. Later drive to Varanasi and check in at Hotel.
In the evening Witness Aarti ceremony an experience of life. The GANGA Aarti is a spectacular sight. Hundreds throng to the Ghats to participate in this ceremony. Offerings of lamps and flowers are made to the river immediately following this ceremony and it is a moving sight to watch hundreds of miniature lamps float along the river,Overnight at Varanasi.
DAY 05- VARANASI
Early morning, you will be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges while boat ride you will visit Dashaswamedh Ghat, Harish Chandra Ghat, Shivala Ghat Scindia Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat,. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking holy dip in the Ganges.Also visit Kashi Vishvanath temple and Gyanwapi.After visit return hotel.Later in the day a city tour is arranged covering the Vishwanath temple ( BHU), Sankat Mochan Temple, Manas Mandir,Durga Temple and Bharat mata Mandir etc.,
After breakfast drive to Bodhgaya. Check in at Hotel and in evening you will visit Mahabodhi Temple, Monastery, Thai temple,80 feet Buddha. Over night.
Morning you will go to Gaya which is 14 K.M from Bodhgaya, visit Vishnu pad Hindu Temple perform some rituals, in hindu religion people do PINDA DAN for Their ancestors you may perform this and also Visit Gauri Temple & Falgu River. Later drive to Varanasi. Over night at Varanasi.
DAY 08- VARANASI
Later Afternoon you will be taken for an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum. Later departure transfer to Varanasi Airport.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 3 Star Cat equivalent stay on double occupancy in an base category room with breakftast at the hotel
- A/c Vehicle ( A/c will not on hilly Areas) as per the itinerary on Point to Point Basis only , not on disposal. Ex - Cochin
- Vehicle charges , Fuel charges , Driver allowance, Toll & Parking as per the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- rain & Flight Ticket Fares
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare
- Tips for services and experiences
- Read useful information and terms for more on what is included and excluded