The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Day 1 - Arrive in Port Blair
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel / resort and check in.
Day 2 - Port Blair to Havelock Island and Kalapathar Beach
- Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty to board ferry/cruise to Havelock Island. Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel.
- Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal. Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative.
- Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. After check-in, relax a little. In the evening, proceed to Kalapathar Beach. Stay until sunset and return to hotel for overnight stay at Havelock.
Do not miss taking as many pictures as possible on the calm sea touching the sky on the other end.
Day 3- Elephant Island Beach Excursion - Visit Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner's dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice.
- Just 40 min by boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it's so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling (5 mins free & additional snorkelling at extra cost). It's also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing.
- Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the Island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travellers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometres, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities.
Do not miss a session of snorkelling to blow your mind away from the colourful corals and fishes. Do not miss taking a stroll on the long clean beach. Witness the beauty of sun settling down.
- Elephant beach excursion is subject to weather conditions. In case it is closed, an alternate option for sightseeing will be provided by the tour co-ordinator.
- The boats to Elephant Beach are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form (please carry photo ID proof) after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
- Due to limited boats, guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Snorkelling cost has to be paid directly. The rates starts from Rs. 500 per person for 15 minutes.
Day 4 -Transfer to Neil Island - Half Day City Tour
- After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the jetty to board ferry/cruise to Neil Island.
- Neil Island is triangularly shaped with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. Many natural beaches and attraction like Howrah Bridge, a natural bridge formation makes this Island a much sought after picnic spot. The sandy beaches at Bharatpur Beach and Laxmanpur Beach are very attractive for spending holidays. Tourists who like to spend vacations in an eco-friendly locale will find this Island ideal. The breath-taking view of the sea and the lush greenery really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers.
- On arrival, our representative will receive you and escort you to the Hotel. After check-in and little relaxation; we head for Laxmapur Beach and Howrah Bridge.
Day 5 -Transfer to Port Blair - Cellular Jail, Light and Sound Show
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to jetty to board the ferry/cruise to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will meet and guide you to the hotel. Check-in into the hotel and rest a little. Later in the afternoon, visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
- The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 - Departure from Port Blair
Drop to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands.
What is included in the tour
Meet & Greet services by our local representatives at Airport & Jetty
· Meal Plan: MAP (Bed + Breakfast + Dinner) Except Taj
· Airport & ferry terminal Transfers in Air-Conditioned vehicle
· All Sightseeing in Air-Conditioned 1 Ac vehicle (Zylo/ Ertiga/ Scorpio)
· 02 Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
· 02 Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
· 01 Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
· Ferry tickets in catamaran Makruzz/ Green Ocean base category
· Government (DSS) ferries will be booked in case private ferries are non-operational
· Entry to Light & Sound Show
· Visit to Elephenta Beach/ Kala Patthar Beach in Havelock
· Neil Island 3 points sightseeing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other Expense of any nature not mentioned above or not.
· The tourist needs to carry Covid-19 RT-PCR negative report from mainland based ICMR approved lab, the sample for RT-PCR should have been taken within 48 hrs prior to starting the journey from the origin of station. (For e.g., if the tourist takes the flight from Delhi at 0600 Hrs on 03rd January 2021, the sample of RT-PCR test should have been taken not before 0600 hrs on 01st Jan 2021.
· Upon arrival all visitors/tourist has to go through mandatory RT-PCR Test (free of cost) until the reports comes guest has to be at the hotel. In case of guest reported positive, guest will be moved to paid institutional quarantine or designated hotels on payment basis
· As of now there is no exemption for RT-PCR test for Visitors/Tourist with single or double dose of vaccination
· We require all guest’s ID proof (Pan Card not accepted) upon confirmation of booking to ensure all services booked on time.
· Our team is committed to work on physical contactless environment and our local team members will wear face mask while interacting the guests.
· Our vehicles will be sanitized as per administration/ government guidelines and will be equipped with hand sanitizers.
· All guests are required to wear face masks in public areas/ inside vehicle and to sanitise or wash their hands frequently. Masks will be available for purchase with our tour coordinators.