Seductive beaches and tempting water sports, magnificent landscapes featuring lazy lagoons, fertile wetlands, ecologically-wondrous types of forest, imposing mountains, bounteous rivers and waterfalls, an abundance of wildlife - much of it endemic unique ecosystems, inspiring heritage sites from ancient cities to colonial forts, a vibrant culture including fine arts and crafts and grand festivals, and people of diverse ethnicity and religious persuasion, charming and hospitable.
Accommodation on MAPAI / Transport / VISA /Insurance /1 PCR test / Site Seeing’s
Day 1: Bandaranayke Airport – Colombo (Approx. 40 km – 40 min)
- On arrival you will be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to Colombo En-route to Colombo Courtyard Hotel
- 01st PCR will be done
- Check-in to hotel & Leisure at the hotel
- Diner & Overnight stay at hotel – Colombo Courtyard Hotel.
Day 2:-Colombo (Stay)
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Full day Leisure / Colombo City Tour
- Overnight stay at the hotel- Colombo Courtyard Hotel
The throbbing metropolis, Colombo - located in the West - is not only the country's capital, but also the turbine that impels above 50% of the national GDP flanking Colombo's fancy urban development effort. Drive along the clean streets edging the crystal white Race Course - horse racing hub in 1893 & World War II airstrip - furnished today with lavish clothing, food & tea boutiques. Meanwhile, ride to Pettah & tune into the Floating Market - an offbeat shopping experience - or feel the buzz surrounding the upcoming inspiration, the Colombo Port City - an offshore city - featuring parks, commercial complexes & even an F1 track! Head along Bauddhaloka Mawatha towards 'Arcade' facing a historic waypost, the Independence Square. Every designer boutique, top-notch cuisine outlet and even the 'walk-over fish tank', have revamped this colonial masterpiece into one of the trendiest shopping and hangout zones in Sri Lanka.
Have a chilled beer at the Dutch Hospital while gazing through fancy windows showcasing best fashion, jewelry & handicraft brands. Smell the scent of incense while listening to the chiming bells of Gangarama temple. Or, jazz up to Colombo's night life spiced by night clubs & casinos that borderline its bustle. If you're lucky, head into an exhibition at the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH) before swaying your head to an opera or play at Nelum Pokuna that should just drive your day into perfection.
Day 3: Colombo – Sigiriya (Approx. 175 km – 4 hrs and 20mins)
- Early check-out and Breakfast at the hotel Colombo and en- route to Sigiriya
- Check-in to hotel – Fresco Water Villa
- Visit the Sigiriya Rock
- Minneriya national park – Optional Excursion
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Fresco Water Villa / Similar
The 5th century rock citadel of King Kasyapa and World Heritage Site - Sigiriya - doesn't only boasts of ancient Sri Lankan engineering & urban planning supremacy but also acclaims to be one of the finest monuments of art & culture. Step through the gigantic 'Lion Paws' - overlooking the symmetrical royal gardens below - to comprehend the absolute splendor that once dominated this rock fortress. Surrounded by ramparts & moats the Lion Rock - resembling the mythological 'City of Gods' - is coated by frescoes that relate to Gupta style paintings found in Ajanta caves of India. Walk in the shade of an eminent 'mirror wall' embracing the Western face of Sigiriya representing an artistic hundred meters laminated with graffiti.
Wander into the well-fabricated museum downstairs for an epic journey of yesteryears to realize how the citadel floated above citizens with the castle, ponds and irrigation systems that pumped water right onto its summit with an ingenious hydraulic system describing a colossal masterpiece of the great king which remained a wonder in Asia for centuries.
Day 04: Sigiriya to Kandy (Approx. 90 km – 2 hrs and 40mins)
- Breakfast at the hotel in Sigiriya at Hotel & proceed to Royal Botanical Garden
- Visit Kandy Tooth Temple
- Laksala – Art & Craft
- Kandy City Tour
- Check In at Hotel – Tourmaline Hotel
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Last ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe - before it was brought under the British rule in 1815, Kandy - the World Heritage Site & last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings - crafts an array of culture, history and heritage in the minds of visitors across the globe.
Experience an ancient Kandyan legacy engraved around its crown jewel, the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. A stroll across this small lakeside town - cradled among the misty hills - will feature the Kandy City Centre - bundled with latest and world class brands, bazaar, an arts & crafts center, as well as a gem museum & lapidary.
Day 05: Kandy – Bentota Hotel (Approx. 180 km – 3 hrs and 30mins)
- Early check-out and Breakfast at the hotel an En- Route to Bentota
- Check-in to hotel – Cinnamon Bey
- Full day Leisure
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Joes Bentota Resort / Similar
Day 06: South Beach (Stay)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit Madu River Boat Safari / Fish Spa
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel – Joes Bentota Resort / Similar
Madu River Safari
Picture gliding on a river in a boat, through lovely mangroves that are abuzz with chirps. Beautiful, isn’t it? A morning safari at the Madu River rewards you with this very charming experience.
The more you sail, the more the river divulges. Its water monitors swim along, the blue-eyed cormorants perch atop dead branches, while fruit bats hang asleep, upside down onto the greener branches. A common, but very endearing sight is of infant monkeys clinging onto fishermen as they sail across the river on narrow boats. You might even spot a few crocodiles and water snakes in the river.
While you lose yourself to these fascinating animal sightings, there are a few other spectacles that await you. In the middle of Madu River is a tiny rocky island which houses a tinier temple. And if you sail a distance, you’ll spot the estuary. The calmer rippling water meeting the gushing waves makes for quite a profound statement. Probably about how today’s relentless hard work is rewarded with bigger opportunities in due course.
Day 07: Bentota – Airport (Approx. 110 km – 1 hrs and 35mins)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Early Checkout from the hotel
- Visit Turtle Hatchery on the way - Optional Excursion
- Proceed to Airport for Departure
Turtle populations are attacked at all stages of their lives, both from natural and human pressures and all species of sea turtle are now classed as endangered. Without intervention, we may lose these beautiful, ancient creatures from our oceans forever. The natural life cycle of marine turtles is tough enough without the added pressure from humans, and it is no wonder their numbers are drastically declining.
We makes huge efforts to increase the rate of hatching, and survival of baby turtles in their very initial stages. However the Care Centre also works on sick or injured adults; treating them and releasing them back into the ocean. They also run volunteer programs and awareness programs for local and international visitors.
Sea Turtles are born underground (under sand to be more accurate). Then they find their way to the surface, and to the ocean, after which they start a life filled with many dangers, where only a few will make it through the growing years. Releasing baby turtles is a very unique experience. And there is nothing like holding a baby turtle in your hand.
What is included in the tour
- 1 PCR Test Charges
- Covid 19 Insurance Coverage
- Visa fees
- Entrance Fee for all the sites mentioned above
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar with on HB/MAPAI basis.
- Transportation in a Pvt air conditioned vehicle as mentioned above
- English speaking chauffeur
- Medical Kit
- Per Day Per Person 1 water bottles – 500 ML
- Government Tax (VAT 15%).
- Toll charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips to Chauffeurs /
- Guide Fees
- Optional Excursions
- SIM Cards
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch & Any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / band or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring