Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Half day Sightseeing
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Day 02: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
- After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city – Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal – the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
- After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Deluxe House Boat in Alleppey with All meals
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.