Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Darjeeling (100 kms / 4 hrs)
- After breakgfast drive to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 04: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Early morning (4 am) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of permit) back to hotel. After breakfast start at 8.30 am visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling..
Day 05: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
- After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.