Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Day 1 :
Arrival in Goa - South Goa Sightseeing Tour
Upon arrival in Goa, our representative will meet you and help you transfer to your hotel. Check-in into the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Go around exploring the local area at your own pace, or visit the nearest beach to behold the sunset. After breakfast, embark on a full-day South Goa sightseeing tour. The tour starts with visit to Shri Mangueshi Temple, one of the most visited temple in Goa. Following the temple, continue towards the churches and convents of Old Goa (UNESCO World Heritage Site) like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Church of Our Lady and Se Cathedral.
Post lunch, visit the idyllic Dona Paula Bay to enjoy spectacular views of the Mormugao Harbour. Later take a walk at the Miramar Beach.
Make your holiday in Goa more memorable by indulging in street shopping at the Panjim Market. In the evening, you can also go for river boat cruise ride at the Mandovi River (at extra cost and permitted you have time to cover it).
Day 2 :
North Goa Sightseeing Tour
Embark on a full-day North Goa sightseeing tour. During this tour, you will get to visit some of the best beaches of Goa like Baga, Candolim, Calangute and Anjuna.
The first attraction as part of the tour is the ancient Fort Aguada, constructed in 1612 to protect Goa from enemy attacks. The fort and its lighthouse, would be an ideal place to click beautiful pictures.
After Fort Aguada, you will be visiting following beaches in order: Sinquerim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach (famous for its white sand and red laterite rocks) and Vagator Beach. At Sinquerim or Calangute Beach, you can enjoy a myriad of water sports (own expense) such as water skiing, parasailing, etc.
You can enjoy a picturesque sunset from Chapora Fort, very near to Vagator Beach.
Departure from Goa
Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) Betweem 9 Am to 6 PM.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Ropeway, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.