Home to three million people, find out how Dubai transformed into a sun-soaked modern metropolis.
Welcome to Dubai - where anything is possible.
Once a small fishing village in the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is today one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is home to nearly 200 nationalities and offers a truly memorable experience to all visitors. Whether it is by the banks of the Creek, or at the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, Dubai lives and breathes a sense of possibility and innovation. And with an unparalleled coastline, beautiful desert and magnificent cityscapes, memories are just waiting to be made here.
Day 1 Arrival into Dubai - Check-in
You will be met by our representative at the Airport Arrival Terminal. Our representative will be holding a signage card with your Name written on it. You will then be escorted to waiting vehicle for transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Evening Desert Safari With Dinner
The Evening Desert Safari is a must-do for any adventure seekers visiting Dubai. Convenient round trip transportation will pick you up from your hotel and take you out to explore the Arabian desert. Test your balancing skills in an exhilarating sand boarding experience or try out the other many fun activities available for you to do including camel riding, dune bashing and henna painting. Take time to look around and take pictures, this tour is a great opportunity to capture breathtaking views of the desert during sunset. End the night with belly dancing show under the stars while indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and shisha smoking.
Day 3 Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Transfer to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Tower. Burj Khalifa visit begins in the reception area on the lower ground level of The Dubai Mall. Here and throughout your journey, you will be entertained and informed by a multi-media presentation that chronicles Dubai's exotic history and the fascinating story of Burj Khalifa. Begin your vertical ascent to the observation deck in a high-speed elevator, travelling at 10 metres per second. As the doors open on the 124th Floor, floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide a breath-taking unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, desert & ocean. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world.
Day 4 Morning Half Day City Tour and Evening Dhow Cruise
- Proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum (entry ticket not included) that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island with the magnificient Atlantis Hotel at its crown. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls.
- Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
Day 5 Free Day at Leisure - Sightseeing
Breakfast at hotel. Today is free at your own leisure. You may choose sightseeing such as Lost Chambers + Aquaventure tour, Dolphinarium, Visit to Emirates Mall with Ski Dubai, or visit to Miracle Garden. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 Departure from Dubai
You will be picked up from Hotel's lobby at the time confirmed. Please be available at the lobby 15 minutes before the time given and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.
What is included in the tour
Stay For 5 nights at 4 Star Hotel
- One-way Transfer from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel - Seat in Coach - Dubai International Airport
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Belly Dancing and Barbeque Dinner - Sharing Transfers Starts at 2:30 pm (Duration: 6 hrs)
- Top of Burj Khalifa - Seat in Coach Transfers - 124th Floor (Between 7 - 10 pm slot)
- Half Day Dubai City Tour - Shared Basis Starts at 10:00 am (Closed/Not Operated on Friday) (Duration: 4 hrs)
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner - Creek Cruise with Shared Transfers Starts at 7:00 pm (Duration: 4 hrs)
- One-way Transfer from Dubai Hotel to Dubai Airport - Private to Dubai International Airport
- Visa & Insurance (Issuance of VISA is subject to UAE authorities)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Expense of any personal not mentioned above
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable)
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare
- Tips for services and experiences
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion
- Read useful information and terms for more on what is included and excluded