Day 1: Arrival into Dubai - Check-in
You will be met by our representative at the Airport Arrival Terminal. Our representative will be holding a signage card with your Name written on it. You will then be escorted to waiting vehicle for transfer to hotel.
Day 2:Morning Half Day City Tour and Evening Dhow Cruise
- Proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum (entry ticket not included) that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island with the magnificient Atlantis Hotel at its crown. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls.
- Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boasts of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.The dhow is a traditional Bedouin boat that was used for trade and transportation. Today, these dhows have been converted into restaurants that have a lower (air-conditioned) and upper (open-air) decks. You are offered a welcome drink on arrival and are also served delicious barbecued dishes once the dhow sets on sail.
Day 3: Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa with Underwater Zoo
Transfer to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Discover Dubai Aquarium and visit the underwater zoo. Rising to the third floor of The Dubai Mall, the aquarium is home to 140 species of sea life and has several ways to experience underwater life, starting with a stroll through a 48-metre walk-through tunnel. It's a complete fish-eye view, with sand tiger sharks and stingrays swimming overhead. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Tower. You will be taken to the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa from where you can admire panoramic views entire Dubai. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world. less
Day 4: Evening Desert Safari With Dinner
The Evening Desert Safari is a must-do for any adventure seekers visiting Dubai. Convenient round trip transportation will pick you up from your hotel and take you out to explore the Arabian desert. Test your balancing skills in an exhilarating sand boarding experience or try out the other many fun activities available for you to do including camel riding, dune bashing and henna painting. Take time to look around and take pictures, this tour is a great opportunity to capture breathtaking views of the desert during sunset. End the night with belly dancing show under the stars while indulging in a delicious BBQ dinner with unlimited soft drinks and shisha smoking. less
- As part of regular seat booked, seating is on cushions around tables. You can upgrade to VIP seating by paying extra directly, which allows you to sit on comfortable cushioned chairs, and have food and drinks served on the table.
- Dune bashing can get bumpy. For safety purposes, we do not recommend that children aged 0-2, pregnant women or the elderly to take part in this activity
- Infant seats are not available for dune bashing
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dance performances or servings of alcohol
Day 5: Departure from Dubai
You will be picked up from Hotel's lobby at the time confirmed. Please be available at the lobby 15 minutes before the time given and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.
What is included in the tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner - Creek Cruise with Shared Transfers
- One-way Transfer from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel - Seat in Coach - Dubai International Airport
- Half Day Dubai City Tour - Shared Basis
- Top of Burj Khalifa - Seat in Coach Transfers - 124th Floor (Between 7 - 10 pm slot)
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Belly Dancing and Barbeque Dinner - Sharing Transfers
- One-way Transfer from Dubai Hotel to Dubai Airport - Private to Dubai International Airport
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions, Local Conditions.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.