Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls.
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is 206 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi. Agra is the fourth-most populous city in Uttar Pradesh and 24th in India
- Experience the Symbol of Love Taj Mahal with Agra Fort
- The national capital of Indian,Explore the rich history and culture of the city.
- Take a tour of Delhi-Laxmi Narayan,President House, Parliament House, India Gate Temple, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple (closed on Monday), Akshardham Temple (closed on Monday). Light and Sound Show at Akshardham at Evening
Arrival at Delhi - Excursion to Agra
Arrive Delhi at airport / Railway station. Meet and Greet by our representative. Proceed for local sightseeing of Agra covering the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Agra sits on a large bend in the holy Yamuna River.
“Taj Mahal” Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
“Agra Fort” built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and the beautiful gardens. This is where Emperor Shah Jahan was kept under house arrest by his third son Aurangzeb and spent the last year of his life viewing the Taj Mahal from across the river Jamuna.
In the evening return back to Delhi. Overnight stay at Delhi.
After morning Breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing of Delhi, The national capital of Indian, Delhi is a historical city dotted with several monuments. Explore the rich history and culture of the city. Take a tour of Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple (closed on Monday). Later we proceed for Akshardham Temple (closed on Monday). Enjoy Light and Sound Show at Akshardham at Evening. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Half Day Delhi Sightseeing - Departure from Delhi
After breakfast we also cover Delhi half day city tour if time permit. We cover Lakshmi Narayan Birla Temple, President House, Parliament House, India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple (Closed on Monday), Night Drop at Airport / Railway Station.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a Well appointed Hotel/Resort/Home Stay on double occupancy in a base category room by default or choice of the Customer the as per the booking.
- Meal Plan as per the Plan selected.
- A/c Vehicle (A/c will not on hilly Areas) or Non A/c Vehicle as per the itinerary on Point to Point Basis only , not on disposal
- Vehicle charges, Fuel charges , Driver allowance, Toll & Parking as per the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train & Flight Ticket Fares
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified)
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare
- Tips for services and experiences