Dandeli is a town in the western Indian state of Karnataka. The Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, with its trails and dense forests, is home to animals including black panthers, monkeys and elephants, as well as many bird species. A temple stands at the entrance to the limestone Kavala Caves, known for their stalagmite formations. West of the caves, Anshi National Park encompasses the Kali Tiger Reserve.
2 Night 3 Days Dandeli
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Deluxe Property
- All Meal - Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- 1 Jungle Safari
- Water Rafting ,Bird Watching,Trekking,Rappelling,Coracle Ride,Kayaking,River Crossing
- Mountain Biking,Zipling,Hiking Archery & Visit to Trible Village
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of any nature not mentioned above.