Day 1 : Arrive in Port Blair - Half Day City Tour, Cellular Jail & Light n Sound Show
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel / resort and check in.
- After relaxing a little, discover the spirit of Port Blair by embarking on a city tour covering Chatham Island and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a tiny island with an old Sawmill (closed on Sunday and Govt Holiday). The island is connected by a bridge over a stretch of sea-water. It is also the major mainland - Island harbour.
- The other similar harbour is Haddo, which is nearby. British time Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the biggest and oldest in Asia. In the premises there is a small museum which offers an insight into lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.
- Samudrika Naval Maritime Museum (closed on Monday and Govt Holidays) situated opposite to Andaman Teal House, Delanipur the museum is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment. A good collection of shells, corals and a few species of colorful fishes found in these islands are on display. The place gives you an educational insight into the natural wonders of these islands.
- Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum (closed on Monday and Govt Holidays). These islands are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Paleolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools.
- Return to hotel and rest a little before starting to visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 : Ross Island and North Bay Island (Coral Island) Tour
- Today, embark on a half day trip to two Island cruise. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that includes North Bay and Ross Island which will leave a lasting impression.
- Ross Island - Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these Islands. The Island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
- North Bay - The water lovers may enjoy Snorkeling or Glass bottom boat ride (Optional) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close and also has mesmerizing picnic spots with natural picturesque environment. Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Day 3 :Port Blair to Havelock Island and Radhanagar Beach
- Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty to board ferry/cruise to Havelock Island. Havelock, about 54 kilometres northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel.
- Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal. Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative.
- Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. After check-in, relax a little. In the evening, proceed to Radhanagar Beach. Stay until sunset and return to hotel for overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 4 :Excursion to Elephant Beach and Transfer to Port Blair
- After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favourite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner's dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice.
- Just 40 min by boat, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it's so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling (snorkelling at extra cost). It's also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing.
- In the afternoon, take the ferry/cruise back to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair, meet our representative and get transfer to the hotel to check-in.
Day 5:Departure from Port Blair
- Drop to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands.
What is included in the tour
- To and Fro AC Pvt Airport Transfers from Portblair Airport
- Half day City tour with Pvt transfers (Naval Marine Museum, Chatam Saw Mill, Anthrotological Museum)
- Excursion to Cellular Jail & Light and Sound Show - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- Cellular Jail and Light & Sound Show - Entry Ticket
- To and Fro Non AC Ferry to North Bay and Ross Island
- To & Fro ground transfers from Port Blair for North and Ross Island - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- One Way transfers From Port Blair to Havelock Ferry Ticket - A/c Green Ocean - Deluxe
- To and Fro Ground Transfers from Port blair Hotel to Port blair Jetty
- Port Blair Port Charges
- Excursion to Radhanagar Beach - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- To and Fro Ground A/c Transfers from Havelock Island Hotel to Havelock Island Jetty
- To & Fro Havelock Jetty Transfers - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- One way transfers from Havelock to Port Blair - Ferry Ticket - AC Green Ocean - Deluxe
- Elephant Island Beach Excursion - Speed Boat
- Havelock Island Port Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.