The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
- Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (Optional)
- Excursion to Neil Island & North Bay
- Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
Day 01 Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
• Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs. Or 1900 hrs. Depending on ticket availability
• Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
• Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
• In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
• Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
Day 02 Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Departure by Private/Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight at Havelock.
• Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
• Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
• ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels (Private/ Govt)
• There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
• Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset.
Day 03 Havelock (Elephant Beach / Light House)
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - Subject to weather (ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Overnight at Havelock.
• The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
• Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
• Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
• Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
• Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
• DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
• Snorkeling for 5 minutes is included and extra can be done on direct payment.
Day 04 Havelock – Day Trip to Neil Island – Port Blair:
Havelock to Neil by Private/Govt ferry and on arrival proceed to visit Bharatpur, Laxmanpur beach and Natural Bridge before departing to Jetty. Board the Private/Govt ferry for Port Blair. Drop to Port Blair hotel. Evening free for local shopping. Overnight at Havelock.
• Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
• Guest should be at private ferry counter for check in at least an hour before vessel departure time
• The three beach visit is subject to tide timings and our representative will update the exact timing based on the tide.
Day 05 Port Blair – North Bay and Ross Island:
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (All activities are at an extra cost). Then, visit Ross Island - from where the Britishers' governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacock, exotic birds, etc. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Port Blair.
DAY 06: Departure from Port Blair
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home.
What is included in the tour
• 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Two Island Cruise Package (Neil Island & North Bay) (Boat Charges)
• One session of Snorkeling in Havelock ( Subject to weather condition)
• Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
• Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
• Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
• Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide charges
• Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
• Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.